Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine's present!

When Blair was a sophomore in high school his mom had a CTR ring made for him by Margie (who later did our wedding rings), Anyway Blair knew that I always really liked his CTR and that I didn't have one so he had Margie make me a ring similar to his. Blair tried to wait to give it to me on Valentine's day, but he couldn't, so I got it 2 days early.
here's Blair's

And here we are together. The present might seem cheesy, but I thought it was really thoughtful and sweet. I had no idea... the funny thing is, when he gave it to me he said I didn't have to get him a present because he was winning "his present" online, which I was completely unaware of. So I pretty much got off scott free for Valentine's day!

1 comment:

Brian and Abby said...

cute ring, that was very sweet of him.