Sunday, February 24, 2008

indulging brooke

10 yrs ago: I was just 11, almost 12. I was in good old challis living at my grandparents because we were still building our house. I had all sorts a little buddies becky armbruster and I were pretty tight then, (I had just gotten to challis). I was friends with becky, amanda, brooke, kim, jamie and I hadn't really gotten tight yet I don't think. roger, michael, tyler, abe, brian, and tj were all my great guy buddies. Its funny because I stayed pretty close with almost all of them throughout highschool.
Things on my list of things to do today: nursing clinical at 6am, school project 3pm, pick out some furniture with Blair 5pm, and maybe make dinner, maybe!
3 of my bad habits: stressing is definetly #1, I always stress first and think later(sometimes good), it takes me days to fold the dang laundry! I let my mind race at night sometimes and tell Blair everything I have to do until he says sweetheart its going to be ok.(I guess that goes along with the stressing part)
Places I have lived: San Bernardino CA, good ole' Yankee Fork/Sunbeam ID, Challis ID, Stanley ID, Running Springs CA, Provo UT, and now I reside in Spokane WA (south hill)
Things most people don't know about me: I love to paint, I make cookies with my husband every week, I have 7 aggressive fish, I love shopping but can hardly ever get myself to buy something until I have wanted it and looked at it for a least a month, I love camping... there are probably a lot of other things, but that's a good list.

I want abby to do this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe! thanks! I was glad SOMEONE did it! I love all your pictures... AND I think I am going to try your bread recipe also... your page has been very helpful :)