Saturday, February 16, 2008

Blair's newest injury

Blair sprained his ankle Tuesday night at his city league game. I was at home studying for some exams when Blair hobbled in the door with a huge lump on his ankle! It was soo swollen. My athletic training/student nursing skills were definetly used and needed. (one more reason why I'm happy to be going to nursing school. If my sons (whenever we have kids) are anything like Blair, they will be doing who knows how many crazy outdoor activities/sports, and I'll be ready with my gear!)
Day 1 (his toes were cold after I made him ice)
Day 2 (the bruising started)
Day 3 (still swollen)

Day 4 (you can't see it from this angle, but the bruising is all the way up to the middle of his calf and all over his toes. Good thing our Bishop is a pediatrist)

1 comment:

Brian and Abby said...

Poor Blair, Brian knows the pain of that all to well. I wish they could learn how to stop hurting themselves, I mean it's not like we go out and do that to ourselves!!