Saturday, February 16, 2008

Bread!!!

My wonderful mom spent days trying to make up a bread recipe that would fit in my kitchen aid. When she makes her bread it makes about 6 loaves and my kitchen aid will only make two. So yesterday morning she called very excited to give me the recipe, which I then tried out. We took a loaf over to Bart and Gretchen's house and ate about the whole thing with some butter and jam. It was so yummy! I'm really excited about the recipe. If anyone's interested in getting the recipe, I could hook you up.

3 comments:

Dana said...

I would love the recipe. I am not one to make bread, but I think I need to try it out. sounds great!

jamie said...

mmhmm! me! i'd like to try the recipe.... and tell your parents hello for me.

Brian and Abby said...

Isn't that bread so good, I'm glad that mom did that so we can make our own bread now. YUMMY