Saturday, February 9, 2008

Nursing School

What can I say about school....I love it, it's stressful, I love it, it's hard, did I mention I get anxious everytime I go to pathophysiology and pharmacology?!
Nursing school is great. I'm learing so much, and actually staying on top of things for the most part. I'm just trying to keep my head above water, which means I have to sometimes stay home while Blair is playing. Like today for instance, he is snowboarding and I've got 3 exams next week, so I'm at home on the couch with notes and books all around me. I'm loving my clinicals, they are really fun. I have had some great/crazy experiences already. My clinicals this semester are at a care center that is 40 minutes away at 6am. So I get up really early (something I haven't done since early morning seminary). Blair is sweet, he gets up shovels the drive way and starts my car for me right before I leave in the morning. He's being very supportive. He took a picture of me last week at 5am, so I'm sorry that my face is not the happiest, brightest thing in the world. Here you go Abs, enjoy!

6 comments:

Brian and Abby said...

I love the scrubs, you are going to make an awesome nurse. You look sooooo cute

Dana said...

Good luck! You will do great!

Holly Garvin said...

I can't wait till I start nursing school. Good luck!!!

jamie said...

yay!!

Ginger and Gregg said...

Hey congrats on doing well with nursing school. That's great that you are loving it! Good luck.
-ginger

Brian and Abby said...

Hey where are the new post man, we want to see more. Oh and go look at our new background.
love you