Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas at the Challis House

Blair and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and hope you have a
wonderful new year! Here are some pictures we want to share with you!
Mom and I kickin butt at pool, mom rocked the house!

Brad and Hannah, who are now in Texas,
dang cowboys!

semi-annual shoot-off
Blair and I didnt bring our A-game

Grammy and the girls making a gingerbread house
Tavie ate the decorations off the house just as fast as they were put on

me and Naomi (nomi) playing with strawberrry shortcake,
who by the way smiles like strawberries.

Blair and I enjoying the kids! they were having so much
fun opening presents and throwing wrapping paper around.
we decided when we have kids we will just give them wrapping paper
and bows for christmas and us the real presents. they have more fun
with the paper than the toys!
Grandpa and Britton (look at those smiles!)

Sarah and Tavie getting warm by the fire

Tavie.... Huh?

poor nomi, so tired, but here's part of the Rowles family

Beautiful Tori, who by the way can spell/write both her
nickname and her full name
Nomi getting ready for the 10 degree weather!! she rode
the fourwheeler with me and spent the whole ride back facing/hugging me
because she was so cold!! she's just the cutest thing!
monkeys with a fudge covered face!

Lovin that squash
Eden sportin' her little mermaid pj's
Eden enjoying the glorious squash
The Jared Hanson Family
Britton Truckin' (Jared's and Becky's son)
Becky is pregnant with their second child and just looks beautiful!!!

7 comments:

Brian and Abby said...

Brian was bummed to see the shoot off, he would have definitely brought his A game!!! We missed you at Christmas, I can't believe how big all the grandkids are getting.

Blecca and R Home said...

aren't they so cute!? I just loved being around them. naomi was so sweet and I hadn't ever seen eden, she's so cute and she squeels, which is really cute!

Dana said...

I miss the Challis home! How fun that most of you were able to be there. I have never seen Britton, or Eden since she was a baby. So fun to see them all. Cute kids! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Dana said...

Hey Becca Holly wants to check out your blog but needs an invite. Her email address is
hollsbabe@msn.com

She would like you add you to hers but needs your email address as well

Dana said...

Hey becca I will need your email address to send you an invite.

KariAnn said...

looks like you guys had a grat vacation! Your pics are adorable!

Ginger and Gregg said...

Hey Becca! I'm with Boyd right now checkin out your blog- he says hi. It is way cool to see pics of your fam in Challis. Looks like everyone is so happy, you guys have such a beautiful family!
-Ginger and Boyd