Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Home again Home again

My dad had knee surgery a couple weeks ago so I went down to play nurse. He did really well with his surgery and is recovering great!


Avery kept striking a pose. she was hilarious





here she is wearing my hat. she liked it

"cheeeese"

avery and me

Abby and Avery (the mom). Abby is pregnant with their second. they are having a boy!

here's "Ha" and avery. Avery calls her aunt hannah "Ha"

Avery as a bumble bee

getting her cheeks done

avery going through hannah's purse

the Rex family!

3 comments:

Brian and Abby said...

WOw, those are the cutest pictures ever, where did you find that cute girl?! Thanks for putting those pictures up. It was fun to have you come visit. WE MISS YOU!!!

April Garvin said...

Cute pictures!! I didnt know your dad had surgery, I hope he is doing well.

Olson Family said...

It was great to see you here in Cali! You took some cute pictures of your niece! :) How do you guys like living up in washington?