Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Rolands, Rogers, and a Hanson

me and my lovely sisters! I'm so glad that they came to visit me!!! I love you guys!!!
Here's Tavie already pretending she's younger.
here's Hannah, she met her objective that weekend to go across the wake all the way, toe side.
here she is, she' couldn't get enough.
the Rogers Family. Tavie loved being on the boat. She kept saying "my boat, my boat"
Sarah and Hannah before Blair flipped them
Here's Hannah Wake Surfing.
Hannah, Sarah, Evan, and Tavie all came to visit! we had a really good time! We went camping at Lake Roosevelt and went wakeboarding and waterskiing all weekend. We had tons of smores and hotdogs too. Tavie loved the marshmallow "moshmalo"

2 comments:

Brian and Abby said...

Cute pictures, I wish we could have been up there with everyone. You guys look like you had a good time. I think that if I liked corn dogs then I might try to make them, but I'm just not sure at this point.

April Garvin said...

I am so happy you made your blog open! I was trying to get in touch with you. How are you guys? Are you still living in the same place as before? (I know you like your privacy so I wont say where) Adam and I are living in Arizona. He just started law school. Feel free to visit our blog. We miss you!