Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bob the Builder and Skiing

so blair and I were at Lowes and saw these cool planter boxes. They wanted 40$ per box, so blair and I looked at eachother and he said "we can make that!" so we bought the wood and put our newly purchased router to the test. Blair did most of the work, I was more of a "construction" helper. blair stained the 2 boxes when he was done so I will take some pics of them with my tomato plants (once I get a tomato!!!)


Blair loves handy-man work, and he's pretty good at it!!!

Me and My Ski

you see that chop!? I got hosed on the water selection :)

this is my first ski this year, with my new ski that Blair got me for our anniversary.
the water was really cold (the water was 58 degrees), so I wore my shorty. the water is great now though! Blair's really excited that I'm enjoying something he loves to do.

No comments: