Monday, June 9, 2008

Pre-anniversary and James

My best friend James came to visit for one day and stayed for three! She lives in Seattle right now, which isn't too far, but she might come and stay the summer here in Spokane which would be fabulous!!! We had such a good time together.
HO Siren Gloves
Our Anniversary (2yr) is on June 16th, but Blair couldn't hide my present from me, so he gave it to me early. He was so excited to give me the ski gloves and the Ski. he said "Its a great ski, and its girly, just for you" it was really cute. He is so excited for me to ski in the mornings with him. He's really good, and I'm just learning. I rode on Kariann's ski last year and just loved it. So now I'm a ski"er"!

Wiley Boots

my Ski and Me

HO Esprit

1 comment:

Ginger and Gregg said...

How fun! I love to ski but am not that great at it. That is so nice that you guys can do something like that together! Enjoy it!