Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Blair!

some of our friends that joined us that night.
yes, he actually stuck his finger in the cake
Cake #1- Red velvet with cream cheese frosting
Emmy and Elyse helping uncle Blair

This is Elyse and Blair on his actual birthday (sunday)
Cake #2- Texas Sheet cake

Blair's birthday was April 6th and he turned 25!! Craziness. Anyway, I wanted to suprise him this year. so I threw a suprise party for him on saturday. I told him that he needed to go to the store for me and get some things for sunday. while he was gone I called his brother and asked him to call me and ask him to come over for something. So Chad called Blair and said that his family was sick and they needed some gatorade. Chad stalled him just long enough for everyone to arrive at our house. it was really fun! Blair got new waterski gloves, a bag for his wakeboard, a new white hurly hat, some shorts, and about 100 golf balls. It all turned out great!

1 comment:

Brian and Abby said...

Blair is getting sooooo old, just kidding. The cake looked good. Wish we could have been there to celebrate, parties are always so fun!